Here are spoilers for the September 2 edition of Smackdown, taped Friday in Detroit, Michigan. WWE talent will travel to Cardiff, Wales next week to clash at the Castle on September 3rd.
- Carrion Cross defeated Drew Gulak
- Ronda Rousey came to the ring and called out Adam Pierce about her suspension. Pearce said her suspension has been lifted, as she has paid her fine and her arrest was unreasonable, and thus has been reinstated immediately. Pearce, however, said that if it were up to him, he would have fired Rousey, calling Rousey “the biggest real one he’s ever met.” Rousey ended the segment by locking Pearce in an armbar.
- Hit Row defeated Max Male Models. After the match, Humberto and Angel arrive and help MMM beat Hit Row. Street profits come out and save for hit row.
- Happy Corbin came out and ran down Detroit. Accepted by Shinsuke Nakamura, he gave an open challenge.
- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Happy Corbin
- Buch defeated Ludwig Kaiser. After the match, Gunther and Sheamus square off. The Kaiser breaks it and takes it to Gunther.
- The Viking Riders defeated The New Day in a Viking Rules match after putting Kofi Kingston through double stacked tables.
- The Usos and Sami Zayn hosted Roman Reigns’ two-year championship celebration. Roman pulls into the ring but Claymore is immediately kicked by Drew McIntyre. He went to the ring and laid out The Usos and Zayn to end the show.